Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve

Ok what a busy morning I had. I went to get my clothes from the seamstress. I had to have them taken in about 2 sizes. But it was cheaper than buying new ones. Then to Costco to get my wonderful son his 18th birthday cake. It was a monster chocolate cake. (Ya I will be able to smell it and that's it :). I couldn't say no because this weight loss issue is all me. I own it. He deserves that cake. If I am not strong enough to not take a taste than I am an idiot.(Which I am not). Then I went to the gym. I have increased the speed on the treadmill. Honest to God I can not believe what I can do now.  Its frickin crazy. I use to nearly die walking up stairs and now I do a mile and half each day, sometimes more. Than I go and workout on the equipment.  Each week amazes me on how I can keep improving. You know what when I come home, I dont feel like I'm dying, infact I have more energy than I have had in years.

No comments: