Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after hangover

Man I was sick last night about 1am, from a Prime rib hangover. I haven't had meat/beef for 3 months. It was so yummy. But I couldn't control my intake of this masterpiece. Mind you, that is the only thing I had off my diet, I even drink tons of water to compensate. But at 1:00 am, I was hurting, my stomach was dying and I ended up puking, stayed up drinking water and watching Psych which was on TV.  What a dope I was. I feel so bad since my weigh in to Allan was only 2 lbs loss.  It should have been more. Of course, without thinking I was in a hurry to go to Kohls and the gym, I hadn't gone # 1 or 2. Sorry about TMI. I learned my lesson.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Gracie... I know what you mean about beef.. I always feel ugh after eating it.

thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. We will do great this next week to compensate for yesterday, eh? ((HUGS))