Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rainy Sunday

OK, sent my weight to Allan, down 3 lbs. wahooo. Drank a bottle of water, went to Gym worked out for 45 minutes. Came home and had a couple of HMR shakes about 32 oz each. Time to wrap gifts. Think I am gonna take it easy. Enjoy  the rain and my two weeks off. Not gonna go shoppin today, oh hello NO. Yesterday, before I went to the gym, I stopped off at Costco. OMG it was frickin packed. But the lines went fast. Actually it was kinda fun. Didnt buy much except for my labs (3 of them). DD took the fourth one with her when she moved out. Gotta love dogs.

Hope everyone did well on the DDD. Good luck to all.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

congrats on the 3 pounds gracie! woo hoo!! Gotta love the challenge! :)

Lindsey said...

Good for you! A 3 pound loss is HUGE! Also, good call on not going out into the ugly shopping mess today. I did it, and it wasn't so great. Thanks for stopping by PFG and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!

Elle, A PriorFatGirl