Thursday, December 9, 2010

Results are in

OK, so I didn't double last weeks loss, infact I wasn't even close damn it. I lost 3 lbs. This makes a total of 32 lbs since 10/13/10. I pissed and moaned after weighing in, and of course, the RN started to lecture me about how I should be happy about the 3 lbs(I learned my lesson, I wont piss an moan in front her again). Now dont get me wrong, I am happy with the loss. I have never gained since being on this diet. But, shouldn't we aspire for more? Why should I settle for the 3 lbs. I dont see anything wrong with wanting more and trying for more each time. 

Remember I mentioned a few times about the young lad in my class, 10th grader. Well, as of last night he has lost 50 lbs.  I was so happy for him, he is a great boy. This really will change his life. It is hard to be overweight anytime, but more so in high school.  He wears this grin, that is just adorable. I can't say enough about how much he deserves this.

Well, back to drinking and drinking and drinking.....................

No comments: