Friday, December 10, 2010

Yippee

So happy it's Friday, even tho someone called in sick. Whats new.  Well, diet going well, drinking tons. One of my favorite drinks is this Lipton sparkling green tea/ strawberry Kiwi. Yum, no calories a bit of sparkling. It hits the spot. Of course you have to remember that its in the 80's and possible higher this weekend here.

They have added veggies to my diet, so beside my daily shakes, I can add veggies. This helps eliminate the meals they allow also (similar to lean cuisine). They are good, but they are 3.50 each. Veggies on the other hand are more affordable. Last night my dinner was steamed cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. I like them steamed heavy. So they mash up, then I add pepper and Molly McButter. Man, I was in heaven, and then I had a coke zero. Yummy Yummy. Of course you do have to remember that is all I had for food except for my diet crackers that I will snake on all day. Which is funny since its not a lot. But I will take a nibble here and a nibble there. It seems to work for me.

At work, it is the time when we start receiving baked goodies and sweets. I just say thank you so much and then just put them out for all to eat. Share the wealth I say. I don't even take a nibble which I don't  know, but I find it easier just to have none. Once I cheat, it makes it easier to cheat again. In the 8-9 weeks of this diet, I have only once gone off and that was Thanksgiving. And that wasn't even bad. This is just me, I know once I start to go to the other side, I am lost. So best just to stay in the box. I treat myself to coke zero or my new Lipton Sparkling.

Ok weekend I am ready for you, bring it on!

2 comments:

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Hi Gracie ~ Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

It sounds like you are in excellent control! I love that!! It isn't an easy time of year to diet, but you're making it look that way. Keep up the good work!

Lap Band Gal said...

Keep it up, your hard work is paying off