I don't think I am going to see any loss tonight, which is depressing. The only thing I can think it is would be TOM might be here soon or ? Been sticking to diet, drinking all the fluids. Exercising like a maniac. Yesterday took a 40 minute walk at lunch came back had my diet meal and water. Then after work went to gym and worked out for 40-50 minutes. Came home had a wonderful romaine salad with a little red onion. tiny bit of low cal Italian dressing maybe teaspoon. I not a big fan of a lot of dressing. A little is just fine. Yet, this AM no loss. I have never not lost on my weigh ins for the last 3 months and never gained either. Ironically I passed on my son's BD dinner and his yummy looking chocolate cake. So damn! Oh well, we will see. I am feeling low though. I know when TOM is near we have water retention, but I have such low sodium intake that I really shouldn't be retaining water.
Thank you Sheilah from Above. I guess I am to tell you 10 honest things about myself:
1) I am frightened that I will fail at losing all my weight.
2) I am afraid I will gain my weight back.
3) I dont have any true friends beside my kids.
4) I am tired of working. I have been at my job for nearly 25 years.
5) I am very, VERY, spiritual.
6) I have seen spirits, ghost and signs from those that have passed.
7) I usually will Never tell people about #6.
8) I am very insecure
9) I have one regret in life, and that is never finding my true love.
10) I wish I had more kids than two.