Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK

What an amazing day to have off. It's so bloody hot nearly 90 degrees today. I have been non stop Iced tea drinking(Of course, sugar free). My baby (18yo 6ft) boy isn't feeling well. He kept telling me he was ok, but he had a cough and I looked at him, he was flushed with fever. I gave him some Ibuprofen and off to take a nap. It doesn't matter the age, we always worry about them.  It doesn't help that it is so flippin hot. But he has a nice fan in his room, so it will stay cool.

Tomorrow is back to work. I wonder who will show up.lol.  Last night, around 8pm, I started to get a stomach ache, I have gotten it now about 3 times in the last 3 weeks. I've been popping the ole pepto, but last night that didn't work, I tried Tums, no help, drank water, drank milk. Man I was suffering until 1:00 am when I could finally fall asleep. I have a doctor appt tomorrow for something else, I think I am going to talk to her about that. I hope it's not an ulcer. Damn. Enjoy your day off.

No comments: