Monday, February 7, 2011

Gallstone surgery is set

Met the surgeon this am, nice looking man, about 60. But your typical surgeon. If you work in the field you would know what I mean. Facts only. I want someone to hold my hand and tell me it will be ok. But no luck. Thats ok, I actually am quite comfortable with him. He will do fine. Initially they were going to try to get me in on the 16th, next week. I was like umm, what do you have after that. They said March 2.  I said that date works better for me. I just wasn't ready for next week. Yes, you all can say it, I own it. I am a fricking coward. (Head hung in shame). Doing good on diet, not great though...which is surprising. I think it might have been nerves and PMS. I was constantly hungry all weekend.  I mean I didnt blow like eating something horrid. But eat I did, it seemed like all day. I gobbled tons of baby bell peppers and lots of salad. I was burping all day. (Damn peppers). LOL that reminds me, I eat o lot of veggies, does anyone get gas from them. Man I do, my son will walk in and go geez mom its stinks. I said, I know, damn dog. He looks at me and I just smile. hehe. Poor doggie at least she good for something. hehe. Of course, it sucks when I say that and he says she's not even in here mom.  (ooops) Went to gym, I even increased the incline on the treadmill. Ok, it was only a .5 but hey its a start. 

Yesterday, tried watching the game. But I am not a fan of either team. I thought the commercial sucked. I was really disappointed. I am sure I missed some good ones, cause I got really bored and changed channels a lot. The beaver one was kinda cute. But I dunno. The VW ones were kinda cute also.

2 comments:

Bethanny said...

LOL @ you blaming the dog!!

Unknown said...

LOL yes I have trouble with gas from veggies, but no dog to blame it on!

I wanted to let you know I changed my blog URL, thought it was supposed to update for everyone but it seems to not be working. Would love to have you still with me, it's http://mariasmusing.blogspot.com/.

Thanks! Maria