Friday, May 27, 2011

Three day weekends are the BEST!

Yippeeee and weather should be fine. TOM is here finally(of course waits for the holiday). But I will be glad to get it over with. When will TOM leave me for good? Soon I hope.  I am still having issues commenting, sometimes I can and sometimes I cant. So many people are entering great post and I want to comment darn it. Oh well, I will have to retro comment when it is fixed. So if you see comments a week old that will be me :)

I am so going to need this 3-days off. I am going to try to get off about 2:00 today. We will see :)

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and be safe. Hugs to all

2 comments:

wannabe former fatgirl said...

I hope you have a great holiday! I keep forgeting its a holiday in the states this weekend

Bluezy said...

I just found out last month what TOM meant. LOL From Pizza, Cakes and Pies Oh My Blog. I call it raggin or raising the red flag...funny. Have a great weekend. The schools here do it right. My grand child did his last day yesterday and is on summer vacation.