Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shoot, darn it all and more

Went to weigh in last night and I gained 2 lbs. I am so bummed. I know TOM is near and I feel crampy and bloated but dang it all.. So I go home after class, about 7:00 pm. I have to still make my dinner, make my lunch for today and peel my carrots for snacking today. I get that all done and make myself a taco salad. I use the crackers that I make with their products and I use the chili from HMR(which is good, its turkey) and a whole lotta lettuce(Iceberg). It was so yummy. In fact I am going to make again tonight for dinner.......

I get up this morning and the two pounds are gone. Go figure... I mean I ate a huge salad and didnt start eating until 7:30 last night, plus I had another shake. Hmmmmm.

The walking has been going good. Yesterday, the rain stopped long enough for me to take my walk. It was awesome. Today, feeling motivated, I walked an extra lap, so that made my walk today nearly 3 miles at lunch. Sweet. And I was able to do it in my one hour lunch break.  Take that TOM, you aren't going hold me back!  I am working on my Summer challenge goals. This is going to be just what I needed.(Thanks Debbie and Princess).

As God is my witness...I will get under 240lbs.!


hi ash

4 comments:

mira and deke's mommy said...

hi mom

MissMommie said...

Gaining and losing 2 lbs that quickly should tell you right there, that it was a water gain and not a fat gain. You're doing great!

The Ninja said...

I agree with MissMommie, anytime I see a gain that high in such a short time, even when I've been less than perfect with my diet, I know it's not a "real" gain. Some extra water and a quick jog and it usually rights itself in a day or two.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I admit, I hate to be the slave of the scale. It can determine your whole mood for the day!