Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok, what the heck is going on here

It is raining again in So Calif. Two days in a row. Really rain....? Oh well, I love rain. I hate driving in the rain though. It is hard enough to drive the highways here as is but add rain and holy crapola it is a mess. Our roads get so slick with oil. As you might know our highways are built for very hot weather as in triple digits. Not so much for rain. I mean, it never rains in Southern California right!?!

I was watching hungry girl cooking show on TV. She made Kale chips. I was wondering if anyone has ever made these. It sounded good. I like crunchy/ I might try them. I have never ever used Kale for anything so it will be fun to try.

I feel all bloated yuck. Yesterday and maybe today the rain has been so hard that I couldnt do my lunch walk. I did work out at home but I need the walk. Well, that ole Mother Nature, she is a working hard lately. God Bless her. Take care.

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I have been tempted to make Kale chips! I've been hearing all about them and most people swear they are awesome. You know, I am putting kale on my grocery list! I've been meaning to get some for months now!

It rained all week here last week, finally nice this week. Hope the weather clears up soon!

Jacqui said...

kale chips are awesome! We have done them a couple times.. even hubby likes them.

I find they are best eaten the same day as you make them.. but definitely try them!

We haven't seen the sun for a few days now. yuck.