Monday, April 4, 2011

Stiff neck

Well apparently last week took more out of me than I realized. I came home Friday night with a sore back. Then in the morning I woke up with a stiff neck. I usually get these symptoms from stress. I thought I handled last week well. Of course, Friday afternoon I was asked to do a project and have it done before I leave in 2 hours. LOL. This project should have been done last month but no one did it. (Surprised, no). The project deadline was Thursday. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I left this job(which I wont).  I feel like I am the mother in this office of 4 MD's, 4 techs, 1 RN, 3 AA's.

Oh well, the diet has been going good, not so good on exercise, I didnt go to the gym this weekend. This really sucks cause I actually like going. But the ole neck and back and mind were not in the spirit of it. I feel better today and will absolutely walk my mile and half at lunch. Tomorrow is my first day back to the weightloss program and I will have to weigh in at 5pm. Yikes!  I will see the RN and MD also. I sure hope my weight shows a decent loss after being gone this month. It doesn't help that I weigh in at 5pm. Oh well, it is what it is.

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Your job story sounds so much like what I'd go through at least once a week when I was working.

So with confidence because our work stories seem to be similar, I'll tell you what would happen if you left that job. They'd call you at home although you are no longer employed by them and ask you how to do certain things. They would do this under the premise that they just want to know how you are doing. ;)

Hope your neck starts feeling better. Try doing a few shoulder exercises to loosen those muscles. It should help.