Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stomach bug/flu

Not sure what the heck it is, but OMG I have it. Left work Monday AM, went home straight to bed. Then spent the next 24-48 hours with terrible tummy pain and diarrhea. OMG. Seriously, I lost 5 lbs in 24 hours. So apparently it is true "I am full of $#%t." (Not anymore though)  But, I am not going to count the weight loss until I am better. I know it is because of dehydration. Came to work this AM, but almost certain I will leave at lunch. Still feel awful. Slept maybe two hours last night. I will blog more when I am better. Hope everyone else is doing well. I miss you all.

PS, I am so bummed my one year blogging anniversary was the 19th and I was too sick to post. So, I guess I will have to wait until 10/13/11 to celebrate my one year of weight loss.

3 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Hey.... stop begin sick! No fun. I'll say a prayer for you girl! I hope you can get the rest you need to get better.

I totally forgot my one year anniversary on blogging last Feb. too! There is always another type of anniversary to celebrate, I guess! Celebrate life!

Take care,
~Margene

Amber said...

Get better soon! Being sick is such a drag.

betty said...

Sounds like a nasty bug! Hope you make a full recovery soon!!!

betty