Friday, September 23, 2011

Much better thank you!

You certainly appreciate being well when your not.(OMG does that even make sense?) But, I woke up this AM and no tummy issues at all. Thank you God! I actual feel so good that I am even going to take my lunch walk today. Granted, I will be slower but that's ok. I am even a little excited to do it. Yes, I am a woman with simple needs. Or is it a woman with a simple mind? Not sure, I'm both. :)

Last night I watched the Bridesmaid, it was pretty cute. Some parts were pretty funny really.

Ok, after reading my dear blog friend Margene's blog(http://believingitspossible.blogspot.com) I got into the baking mood. So, I bought a box of spiced cake mix and a can of pumpkin, mixed them together and made muffins. They are under 200 calories a muffin. It was yummy, son even ate 2.  So, if you read Margene's blog and then mine, you can see we are both bakers. LOL  Okay, Just Margene is.  But yeah for me for mixing two ingredients together to make low cal muffins!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds yummy and I love Margene blog. She's been through so much and keeps going. I've got a little bit of reading to get caught up so off I go. Take car eand have a blessed weekend.

Bluezy said...

Where did I just blog onto that had a recipe for Pumpkin Cheddar Macaroni just yesterday?

It is good that you take the time to walk.

betty said...

cool that you are feeling better and that you made those muffins! they do sound delicious!

enjoy the weekend!

betty