Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jokes on me

I actual was going to take one more day off and rest and recover. But, a text at 6:30 this morning changed that. One of my staff said she is sick and wont be in. (The one that is always out). Since one of my other employee is on vacation that leaves me way to short. We have two offices at two different hospitals and I can't have only one admin handle both locations. Sooooooooooo, here I am at work. But, that's ok. God only gives me what I can handle. So I will be just fine. I am having a diet Dr. Pepper and extra toasted bagel thin. That actual seem to settle my stomach a bit. I did bring some Greek yogurt to get the active cultures(per my RN advice). It is nice having your own little medical team. :).

Well I went ahead and changed my weight ticker since the weight is still down. I am going to keep it down too!!!!!

4 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Baby, to have so much work in this economic climate is a blessing. Count, count them! Busy as heck is way better than no work or crap work. :)

Be well..probiotically and in every way!

(Greek yogurt is the bomb-diggity!)

Mrs. Bradley said...

Sorry 2 hear u had 2 go in. I hope it wasn't 2 rough. Hope u can get some more rest this weekend...

betty said...

What a trooper you were to go in, but I would have done the same thing too under those circumstances! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday for you to have a few days to rest up!

betty

Julie said...

Okay, I'm caught up I love those pictures and the one with the puppy on the kitty, my puppy does that to both the cat and the dog. I do hope you're feeling back together and so happy you lost some weight after being so sick. That sounds wrong but you know what I mean, I'm glad the scale is heading in the right direction.
Take care and God Bless!!