Monday, December 5, 2011

Nice weekend

I took Friday off, yeah for me! I went to the gym and did a bit of shopping. That was it for the weekend. I needed some down and me time. Sunday, I did get the tree up and the decorations around the house. I have a few gifts to put under the tree. The nice thing is the kids just tell me what to get them. Much easier than trying to figure out what they want. I gained 5 lbs, I think TOM is pissed off at me? He is just waiting and waiting to make his appearance and I keep getting bloated and more bloated. Oh well.

Still feel a bit down. I know it is the season. I always suffer during this time from depression. I guess it might be just loneliness.

The nights here have been freezing and so are the early mornings. Heater time. At Costco I bought some "No sugar added" hot cocoa. I had one last night and it was yummy and soothing. The days are lovely, I have been drinking a pitcher of Iced Tea a day. (No sugar) I also bought a huge bag of frozen strawberries and one of frozen peaches. They make my HMR shakes so flavorful. Today I will do my hour walk at lunch. I am not sure if I am going to gym after work. I hurt my upper back. But, the treadmill wont hurt it, so perhaps I am just being lazy and making excuses. Hmmm, Yep I am. Dang it.


I want to give a shout out to one of my favorite gal blogger Margene, you have got to see this video. Margene has been such an inspiration to me and has kept me going on my weight loss. Plus she is just a beautiful person with a beautiful soul.
http://believingitspossible.blogspot.com/2011/12/check-out-my-new-video.html

1 comment:

betty said...

Yea that you got your tree up!! And the Chargers won tonight!! So true with the cold nights! I hope it warms up just a bit!! (we are so spoiled, aren't we??)

betty