Friday, December 9, 2011

Ouchieeeeee

Yesterday, I went for my 60 min walk, as usual, at lunch. Then after work I met my daughter at the gym. I worked on a machine, then did 10 minutes on the bike, and 20 minutes on the treadmill. So really not a whole heck of a lot. But, last night, I again had a hell of a painful entire leg cramp. Both legs from the ankle to the groin area. I have had this 2-3 times before in the last year. OMG, I thought, seriously thought I was going to die. The pain is excruciating, I cant walk them out or rub them out, the pain is so bad that I get ringing in my ears as if I am going to pass out. Is there any type of preventative measure to not get these. I have had cramps in my feet and calfs, yeah they hurt, but nothing like these. I do usually put a banana in my shakes every day.  Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comment:

betty said...

ouch indeed! I'm clueless how to help! I'd say lots of pain killers if you had them! heating pad? Call to your doctor? hope you feel better sooner than later from them though!

betty