Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh the pain of it all

LOL just kidding, but I am sore. Wow I think I might be a bit too old to do double duty work out. But, I am going to keep at it. I just want to see what happens. I am hoping for a weight loss and inches gone. One thing that bothers me is that I get home really late now because of the gym. Then cooking dinner and cleaning up, I am ready for bed by 7:00. I kid you not! But I stay up til 8:00. Yes, its true, I am a wild woman. :)

At work, I listen to Pandora radio. I have it now on Christmas songs. Boy does that make you melancholy.
O' holy night and What Child is this and Mary did you know and so much more.. I love those songs, but it sure makes me miss my childhood. My mom always did the holidays up with decorations. She usually had 2-3 trees up also. I tried to form some set of traditions for my house and my kids, but I think I failed. I dont know if they will alway remember the holidays with warm and fuzzy memories and that breaks my heart.

2 comments:

mira and deke's mommy said...

yes we do... not just u but grandma also instilled tradition in us... not just christmas but new years, halloween, birthdays... everything.

That corgi :) said...

Maybe go to the gym in the morning? Still will be tired at night, but maybe not home so late?

I bet you do have those traditions and I bet if you deviated too far from them, your kids would let you know! And then the kids get older and move out and start their own traditions, LOL :)

betty