Friday, March 2, 2012

I am down on my knees

Thanking God for Friday.

 This has been the week from Hell. It has really been affecting me mentally and physically. Last night, my sweet son, built me a fire in the fireplace before he left for school. He got home about 7:00pm. I was in so much pain. Its kinda strange, the stress at work has thrown my back into a tizzy, but my back does not hurt when I walk at lunch(isnt that strange?).  So, back to the fire, we have this oversized chair near the fireplace so I laid sideways on it, with my feet dangling near the warmth of the fire. I really could have fallen asleep, my back was comfy and feet were toasty. Later on I decide to get up and clean the kitchen before I went to bed. That is when the S#^t hit the fan. I slighty moved and the pain was unbearable. I couldnt get up. Then I started to get the thigh spasms that would bring a elephant to his knees with pain. I cried out for my son, I started to panic mostly due to the pain being so unbearble. My son came and slowly helped me get up. But, I was so afraid that the thigh leg spasm would come back. I really, really cant handle that pain, it is so bad that my ears start to ring. So I just sorta sat there.  So I finally started to walk, my sweet boy cleaned the kitchen for me. I took a Xanax and went to bed, laid still, afraid to move, but blessedly I was able to fall asleep, thanks to the Xanax.

This morning, I feel better, the back isnt hurting much and no leg pains. So, I plan to walk at lunch, then go to a meeting at 1:00, but when it is over I'm outta here.

No comments: