Friday, February 24, 2012

Whoa its foggy out

I am not a fan of fog. It is so hard to drive in. But I made it to work. It is usually a 45 min drive to work and 45 min home(on good days). Gas is killing me. It is 4.25 today. It has gone up 25 cents since Saturday. Its not right! I know we are all in the same boat. But it is starting to really get me angry. I strive every day to not anger. I say this to myself every morning and afternoon when I get into the car to drive to work/home. It helps me stay calm. We have a lot of rude drivers so I need to not let them anger me. Driving to work would always stress me, just because we have so many cars on the road and everyone seems to always be running late to work.(Or it seems that way). Now, I say my little chant and I have a St Michael medallion and a cross hanging from my rear view and I rub it while I chant(to myself) and my drive is so much better mentally(Of course I do this before I start to drive). It calms me.  Yes I know, I am one of those "California nuts".(And proud of it)

This weekend should be nice and quiet, normal routine. My daughter wants to go to Seaworld to walk around, but not sure  I feel like it. I might just got to the gym instead.

I mentioned the other day that I was into the paranormal. I just wanted to say my daughter and I are really spirtual and not into the bad side of paranormal.  I guess it is hard to explain unless you have been there and witnessed what we have.  God is all around us.

I guess this made it even more confusing. The coffee must be kicking in. Let me repeat again...Yes I know, I am one of those "California nuts".(And proud of it).

Oh well, have a wonderful, safe and blessed weekend.

By the way I feel so bloated today. Can you tell?
14291804_6032

3 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Oh my gosh... I would be TERRIBLE at commuting. I get very frustrated and angry and say bad words to people with me kids in the car! (not swear words, tho... never got in that habit)... but I am so thankful I don't have a drive everyday because I think I would turn into an angry beast of the underworld.

However, you have so much control and desire... I admire your internal fortitude to NOT be angry. You probably blow kisses to those mean drivers who are in a hurry and pray for them to arrive safely! I'm SURE you do that!! ;)

I hope you have a nice weekend. Geez... strolling around sea world? COOL! Would you really rather go to the gym? ;)

Take care!
~Margene

Anonymous said...

Strolling around anywhere that sunshine is present sounds like a good day to me. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Bad, rude drivers = Bad, rude Me. I'm working on it!

Unknown said...

LOL that picture!!! I don't care much for fog either, unless I'm trying to take "spooky" types of photographs, then its nice!