Thursday, February 9, 2012

Amazing weather today

Wow, I had to walk to the hospital from my office(remember we moved our office) it is about a 10 min walk each way(give or take depending on the pep in your step). I usually do this 1-2 times a day for mail and other stuff, today the weather rocks! Monday I was in an all day seminar, Tuesday rained like crazy and yesterday was windy(but I walked). Today, I am so looking forward to it. Warm and sunny. Man, I think I might sneak in an extra 10-15 minutes to my hour. Hope nobody notices. But days like this who can resist?

I made turkey chili last night, it was good. I still have some turkey left so, I was thinking of making the fella's in my house a turkey pot pie on Sunday. I did freeze the left overs. Tonight, I took out chicken bratwurst for my boy, and chicken tenders for me. Not sure what I am going to do with my chicken yet. But, I will think of something yummy to do with it. I have some Brussel sprouts and or asparagus to go with them. Or, I could make a chicken stir fry, I have cabbage,  mushrooms, zucchini and onions, and peppers..Whoa that sounds like a hit to me!

No comments: