Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well darn it!

Yesterday, I was in a work seminar all-day. Ugh... for once I was glad I drink so much and have to tinkle a lot. It gave me a great excuse to leave several times...Boring.

Saturday, I was in my Reiki Level II class all day, brought my drinks and they supplied water. I come in to the class and on each seat were two pieces of chocolate. Sheesh what is up with peeps. I put them up on the table. No thanks.

 I went to Costco and Wal-Mart Sunday AM. Oh gosh, that was a blonde moment. It was crazy packed. But, I got my water to bring to work, and a bunch of veggies. I do love their packages of veggies. My darling doggies needed new beds too. Their old ones were about 2 years old and I have to admit, they lasted pretty well until about a couple of months ago when the dogs realized how much fun it was to shred them. Sunday afternoon was more relaxing.

Good news the weight is starting to come off. Sunday helped, I ate a large plate of veggies with sliced smoke turkey breast meat. Well I ate a little to many veggies and the ole bowels weren't too happy(if you know what I mean)lol.

1 comment:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Yay for weight coming off. It's better to OD on veggies than say ice cream or frozen yogurt girl! I love me Costco veggies too!! :)

~Margene