Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why do my Chargers suck??????

OMG, what a terrible game. What is wrong Phillip? Is it too many babies?  I had to go to bed at 9pm last night, my allergies are getting me down. My son comes in and said "mom you need to see this, we are running down the clock, then we will make a chip shot field goal." Sweet, I get up go into the front room, now our TV in the front room is like 5 ft tall and 5 feet wide, I kid you not. I walk in, (dragging) and my son looks at the TV and screams "Are you kidding me!!!!!" and I hear the TV guys scream "Are you kidding me" My son is screaming "how did they get the football back". I just looked at him, didn't say a word and went back to sleep. LOL.

Oh well, what can ya do?

Well we got about 10 kids last night. So I have candy left over. I will get rid of it. Either the husband will take it to work or I will. You be surprised how the residents and fellows love their free food. Of course, (to me) they about the same age of trick or treaters. (Just kidding).

I have not gone for my walk at lunch for a while due to all the work and moving issues. I sure feel it. I MUST get my but out today. The weather has been perfect for it.  It is funny how quick, the laziness kicks back in. Sheesh.

1 comment:

betty said...

I know about that game last night. I really thought the Chargers had it. Geesh!!!!!!! We got two trick or treaters. I saw a lot out and about when we were walking the dog, but only two came to our door. Oh well, will ration the candy out and have a few pieces a day.

Sorry about the sinuses; not fun at all :(

betty