Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yikes tomorrow is my 1 year

Well tomorrow will be my one year anniversary to my life change. I am so grateful for losing the 70(+) lbs. At times I thought it was too hard, but now I realize that it had to be. If it was easy, than I would have failed. But, I have really grown into a stronger person because of it. In fact I feel like a completely different person. My spirit is stronger, my faith is stronger and I have met some really wonderful and strong people in my journey.

In other news, yikes is this really Fall? Because it is going to be in the 100's. Even on the coast in will be in the 90's. And to top it off, it is a Santa Ana...(Devil winds). Gosh the next few days we have a red flag warning.(Fire season).  We usually get our big wildfires in October and here we are in October.

The fun thing is my son wants to start doing the HMR diet with me. So, yeah!!!! A partner in crime. LOL(dont say anything Ash about this)


This picture below, no hidden message. Just thought it was so cute.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Bradley said...

Congrats on your 1 year. You are doing great!

betty said...

WTG on your one year annivesary! The thing is too you have kept the weight off that you lost! So onward and see where you are next year at this time; I'm sure more weight will be gone by then!! Dreadfully warm today, even by the coast (about 4 miles from the ocean I am). Yep, I hope we don't get any fires........

betty