Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Can I hear "Exhausted"

Man, short staffed and in the midst of packing and moving and I come home exhausted. Headache and knee aches. I think I am over doing it on the power walks. I am not paying attention cause my mind is stressed and I think I might be pushing myself to hard. Oh well, I do enjoy my walks, so I will take a little meds for pain and keep going.  Last night I came home, fed dogs, birds and me. Diced a ton of veggies for tomorrow(today) and threw it in the crockpot with boneless skinless chicken. Gonna make a chicken veggie soup. Then vacuumed and did laundry. My dear son did a bit of shopping for me, while I did the rest. Ate my salad and drank my shake and by 6:30 I was pooped. I got home about 4:00, so I did this in 2 hours.

Good news I am really enjoying being on this diet with my son, he has lost 7lbs in one week. Really keeps me motivated.  After my stomach flu loss of weight, it did come back but it is gone again. Sweet!

Still having some issues with commenting on other web sites. But I am there reading them, laughing and agreeing with what peeps having written. Wish I could comment. Oh well.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, listen to you body. If you feel that tired slow down on your walks. Keep going but just a bit slower. OR...you'll be a bit like me and laid up for the next 4 weeks because I didn't listen to my body and hurt it.
Take care my friend and just take care of yourself. Blessings!!

betty said...

I like how you are going to make your soup; I bet it will come out really good!! Ouch with the knee aches, maybe warm up a bit before you begin power walking? Good that your son is on the diet with you and he's doing great!!

I have had problems commenting before (it seems mainly with those posts that have the comment box embedded on the post). Anyway, when you sign it to Blogger, make sure the box that says "keep me signed in" is unchecked. That has helped me in the past to be able to comment on blogs. It is frustrating to not be able to!

Hope you get a great night of sleep tonight!

betty