Monday, October 17, 2011

Headache ville

I woke up with a big headache, ugh. It is probably the weather. I have allergies. But, it also put me in a bummer mood.  Oh well I will get over it. I have to, my admin assist texted me that she is sick and wont be in. (LOL it's Monday).

Saturday I went to this Rock and Gem show which my brother puts together once a year and he asked that I stop by. So, of course I did since pretty soon he is moving to Ohio. So I sneak up on him and he turns around and say "Oh no !". Haha...right? Today I stop off at my daughters place of work to drop off her sunglasses. I walk thru her door and she said"Oh no" . I know both were joking, but to have two people say that to me within 48 hours really hurt my feelings.  I know, I am way to sensitive.


Saturday night my daughter and I went to the Gaslamp Haunted Hotel. It was so short maybe 15-20 minutes long. But, I laughed the whole time. My daughter screamed a couple of times. But all-in-all it really wasnt scary. It was fun. Afterwards we walk out and right next door was a restaurant. I asked my daughter if she wanted to get a drink cause we were pretty warm. So we went in, I had a diet pepsi. It turns out it was Hooters. LOL, I never dreamed I would be in a Hooters. So we ordered wings to share, of course and I ordered a tray of carrots and celery sticks. I ate them all, I had a couple of the boneless wings and you know what, they are the best I ever had. Darn who knew? The ship must have also come in, cause there sure were a lot of the military boys there. (Such cuties).  But I really enjoyed spending the evening with my daughter it was great fun.

4 comments:

SO FAT 4 NOW said...

Took your daughter out to Hooters.. Adopt me....

Julie said...

Next time come and get my son, he want's to go too. I hope your headache goes away fast.
Have a great week. Blessings!!

Bluezy said...

I never been in one, but will remember this post and recommend it!

betty said...

LOL about Hooters; I didn't even know we had one here until I saw it advertised somehow this past weekend. My son would be pleased, LOL.

Sounds like a fun evening with your daughter!

Sorry about the headache, I do hear everyone's allergies are acting up.

Email me sometime (Lv2trnscrb@aol.com). Would love to hear where you work, etc, see how close we live to each other, etc but do it in a private forum rather than public forum since I tend to blog really anonymously :)

betty