Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend and Haunted house

Yippee, my daughter and I are going downtown tomorrow night(Gaslamp district) to the haunted hotel... Sweet. I bought tickets on line, I purchased the fast track, so we don't have to wait in line. I have never been to this one and I hear it is great!!!. My son did not want to go.

Weather is going to be so much better(Yeah Betty!) 
I am bushed tho, work has been hard and stressful. I feel like I could sleep for a week.

I went to the Optometrist this week, one to get new glasses and two, because I keep getting spots in my vision. Especially while looking at the computer. It just started this week, at first I thought it might be my eyelashes, then maybe puffy eyes. But, it turns out to be vitreous floaters. I actually had my suspicions. I use to work for some Ophthalmologist.  He said that I have it in both eyes and there isn't really anything to do about. If it gets worse than to see him again. I googled it and it said it was rather common, and the symptoms usually go away. (Fingers crossed)... It really does suck to get old.(My dad use to always say that)

4 comments:

betty said...

have fun at the haunted hotel! do tell us about it!! I have heard of those floater things; hoping they don't get to be a problem for you!!

yea too for the cooler weather!! (we are so spoiled here, aren't we?? love the weather :)

enjoy the weekend!

betty

mira and deke's mommy said...

psych! love it!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Wow, that dude is getting a kick out of watching me read your blog!! :)

Have fun at the haunted house!

Take care,
~Margene

Unknown said...

I get floaters too, Gracie! They come and go, so try to learn to ignore them.

Sorry it's been so long! Hugs!