Friday, August 12, 2011

NSV

Ok, so even though I keep working out daily for 60 min+, watch and record everything I eat and drink. Nuthing is moving...

But I do have a NSV(non scale victory). I walk everyday at lunch its about 2.5-3 miles. The last two days, I even started jogging. OMG, me never. But yes my friends I did. I  have been thinking about it for a while, but scared because I have really bad knees. So, what got into me, I dont know. But, I start jogging. I would start at one light post and jog to the next, when I stopped I was like, OMG I did it, I hope no one is looking. Because I knew I looked like a big ole klutz. But, there was no one around, so I did it again. Each day I jogged about 5 time eachs to different light poles. I know its crazy.. but it jazzed me up. I didnt tell anyone but you.

I have slowed down on crystal light and drinking straight water hoping that would move the weight. I really dont know what I am doing wrong, but I will keep going, nothing is going to stop me from losing more weight.  Hey, I kinda want to get that tattoo....(Yes, midlife crisis here).

***One thing that happened last night, I was real tired, and have been lately. I went to bed early and around 10:30 I got a text message from someone, we wont say who,since she reads this.....but when I woke up, of course I went potty. But I realized that I was frickin hot. Real hot..which was weird as it was actually a cool night and I had the fan on me. So I turned the fan on high and fell back to sleep. I hope hot flashes arent in my immediate future. :(

4 comments:

mira and deke's mommy said...

i kno i want the tat also! and yes i am the culprit. i woke u up mwahaha. ive lost 2 lbs already myself hehe. jogging is freakin awesome chica! so proud

gracies tough journey said...

I am so proud of you. 2lbs is awesome!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Awesome about the running. I felt the same way when I could run just a tiny bit. I have bad knees too, and so I wear these wraps with velcro to give them support. I got them at Walmart. It really helps!

Great job drinking your water and keeping up your running! Way to go! :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend, friend!

Blessings...
~Margene

Bluezy said...

Keep up the great work, Gracie. My chuggy dog ran off and everytime I yelled for him he kept going. I decided to run and whoa...it was doable, but I was scared a bit. I couldn't say that 3 months ago.