Friday, August 26, 2011

Hot muther........

Well today it will be triple digits. Perhaps when I get home, I will go swimming. This seems like it has been such a long week. Yesterday I had to work at the other Hospital, which is not coastal. Therefore, hotter than heck. They have a different walking path, it is thru neighborhoods and such. I did it, a couple of times yesterday and man was I sweating. Ugh.. I am so glad to be back to my homebase. It will be much cooler, it will be in the 80's.

 Next weekend is a holiday. Yes!!!!!  I have tickets for me and the kids to go on a ghost tour in "Old Town" at 9:30 Friday night. It will be so much fun. We will be passing by the Whaley house, which we have been to several times.  Never saw a damn ghost there tho??? hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming sounds wonderful, have a good time. Wish I had a pool...

Unknown said...

Wow... that heat makes me glad I live where I do! I am starting a new blog challenge, if you want to check it out go here: http://thriceblessed-lessofme.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-challenge.html