Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Humiiiiiiiiid

Yikes the weather is hot.  Sounds silly, but after work it was to hot to even go swimming. I am drinking and drinking and drinking and peeing and oh you get the idea.  TOM is here also. He is such a punk!. 

I just tried laughing cow cheese. Everyone talks about it. Sooooo, I toasted up a bagel thin, spread on the laughing cow and added a slice of turkey bacon.  OMgosh it was yummmmmy. I ate two, lol but they equaled 170 calories each.

TOM has raised my weight about 1-2 lbs, but I'm not worried.

I was thinking, now dont hold me too this. But, I was thinking of asking my daughter, if she and I lose 30 lbs each, we should celebrate. I would have lost 100 lbs and she would have lost all she needed, that we should get a tattoo. I know crazy right. But, it just came to me. She has drafted this beautiful cross, that has my mom and my dads name on it.  I thought we could get matching ones. I havent even mentioned this too her. She might think her mom now has gone over the edge. LOL


1503954_6279

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome plan. A tat is in my rewards list as well!

mira and deke's mommy said...

ok u have lost it