Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sorry about yesterday

I sure hope I didnt offend anyone with that silly story from yesterday. I think I carry an inner teenage boy in my spirit. Those type of things crack me up.**hangs head in shame**  ; ).

For some reason my spirit feels high and happy today. So, I want to thank God for that. It is sure a blessing to feel happy,  for what ever reason.

Last night we have an amazing lightening storm. Kept me awake most of the night, so I am exceptionally tired. But it was so worth it. I loved it.

4 comments:

Kelliann said...

I thought it was hilarious. I actually laughed out loud at work and my co-workers thought I was losing it. teehee!

betty said...

Love a good story like you shared yesterday! That was funny indeed! How cool with the storm too! I like a good storm like that as long as there is no damage, like fires starting, flooding, etc. Neat you could experience it! Glad to hear your spirits are up; should be a great day!

betty

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

I saw that on facebook and thought it was funny!! Thx for sharing :)

~Margene

gracies tough journey said...

lol@ Margene, I saw it on MFP. It was so silly....