Thanks Margene( http://believingitspossible.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html ), I really enjoyed reading your answers. Also, for people who need inspiration, you really need to read her blog. It is brilliant.
Here are the questions I need to answer:
- What would be the greatest piece of advice you would give someone at the beginning of their weight loss journey? Patience and that it is all mental. It is not a race, but a life change.
- What is your biggest fear in life? Not being with my children.
- What or who has inspired you the most? Dont blush, but it really is Margene.
- If you had $1000. right now with no strings attached - what would you do with it? I am so boring, I would put it in the bank.
- If you could do anything you wanted to one day what would it be? Go to Disneyland. No really, I would!
- Do you have a BFF and if so - how long have you been friends? My BFF is my daughter. She gets me!
- What does friendship mean to you? Everything
- What is your favorite healthy food(s)? Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, Seafood.
- What is your favorite exercise or activity? Walking
- How do you stay motivated? Prayer
- Where do you want to be next year at this time. 60 lbs lighter.