Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday-and its weigh night

Well, things have been running right along. I think I lost a little bit hopeful 3-4 lbs. But not sure. It has slowed down, I think I need to increase the exercise. Currently I am being very lazy about it. Small walks at lunch time. Haven't gone to the gym yet. I know that's what I need. I am so tired when I get home. (Usual excuse). I have the next two days off and I am going to go at least once. I have a busy day scheduled with the kids for Friday. Gonna go downtown see the sites that should count for a bunch of walking. I mean, I still have not cheated. I don't put any morsel of food in my mouth unless its on the program.

As you know I read a lot of weight loss blogs. Some are so interesting, some not so much (like mine). But I have read a few where either they have been blogging for year(s) and seem to be at the same weight as when they started the blog and some have loss and then gained it back and are starting over again. This scares me. I see myself in those. I hope that isn't me.  Now of course there are some blogs where people have kicked ass on the weight loss and are still maintaining it. Those are my idols.   But in all the blogs, one theme is current, it is frickin hard. I suppose its mind over matter (WTF does that mean).

But in almost, if not all blogs, I really like the people and they are all so encouraging to the newbies like me. God bless them!

Not sure how much I will post til Monday. I will try to get you my weigh in results from tonight on.

No comments: