Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election day

I am so happy it is election day. After today no more political ads on TV. OMG I hate them, they can run 2-3 times in a row. This morning, I'm driving to work, getting on the on-ramp to the freeway, and there is about 50 people waving their stupid signs. Vote for so-an-so. I mean, it gets to point of who I hate the least. Really, here in Calif, I think we have two terrible candidate. But then again, we do have an actor as Governor. God, we can be such fools.   What a relief tomorrow no more ads. Yah! Back to food commercials. :(    Has anyone ever noticed how many food ads run at night. I guess I never paid that much attention until I couldn't eat their food anymore. I don't even watch the food channel, which use to be one of my favorites.

Oh well what a rant eh?  Go vote!

No comments: