Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hump day

Hump day, hmmm very strange. I don't feel like I'm over the hump. I feel like I am still climbing up the hump. Strange indeed. Oh well, tonight is the weigh in. Not sure, but don't think I lost the 5 lbs I was hoping for. Maybe I should increase my water. I have noticed that I have been thirsty. No cheating still, I have to admit, I actually like this diet. Sure, don't get me wrong, I definitely want to eat my dinners I cook for the family. I am a good cook :). But the replacement meals are tasty, with a little spice in them. I think they deliberately added some spice. It does make you eat it slower. For example, last night, chicken creole. I think I ate each little bitty rice separately to make it last longer. It worked. Of course, I also don't want to rush my one real meal a day....I make it last baby.  Of course for the family I had a crock pot going of spaghetti sauce . I added ground chicken and chicken sausage in it. It cooked all day and damn it smelled good. Of course they all raved how great it was. I was like "that's nice". I don't want to be bitchy, but man sometimes it can be hard. I will let you know tomorrow the results. Wish me luck!

No comments: