Friday, May 24, 2013

Well Jury duty is done and gone..Yeah!

I might have mentioned that I got summons to Jury duty the month I returned to work in March. I postponed it to yesterday. My thinking was that usually the courts are dark on Friday and Monday was a holiday so not a lot of case will start. I was right hehe. By 10:30 I was released. So, instead of going back to work, I went home and went swimming. Good times, good times.

I was suppose to be off next Tuesday (my birthday) and Wednesday. So it would be 5 days off. Sounds awesome. But, it didn't quite work out that way. Tuesday, an important conference call was set up with my boss, myself and a couple of Directors. Crap! It is 11:00 to 12:00. Seriously, right in the middle of the day. Sooooo, after that I am outta of here.(Wishful thinking). Most likely after the call, my boss will want to discuss the call...ugh. But, I am going out with my daughter Tuesday night, so I think I will still take Wednesday off. I don't know, we'll see. Also, the weather is suppose to get cooler. Bummer. The pool was starting to feel mighty fine.

2 comments:

Debsdailylife said...

So far (and now Ive probably jinxed it) I havent been called for jury duty!! AND Happy Birthday on Tuesday!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Gracie. I hope it's the best day. To bad you have to work but thank God it's not a full day. Enjoy your time off.
Take care and have a blessed week!