Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DA's office


(Last nights post)
Well the pretty little Assistant DA just called me and the other boy plead guilty so there will be no trial. I am so grateful not to have to go thru that right now. In a way, maybe it will be time for healing, I can only hope so. As I mentioned before there are no winners in this, only pain. But, Lord thank you for this.

My wonderful son googled colon cancer and tumors. He found out what I should eat and drink. So funny. I am such a big tea drinker, he had his dad go to Costco  and buy a BIG box of green tea and spinach and such. Apparently green tea is good for the colon. So to pacify him, I am drinking Green Iced Tea.  Also, I need to eat leafy greens,spinach,broccoli cauliflower and cabbage,  root veggies, legumes and blue berries and berries. Beets and onions. Whole grains. So, now he is watching everything I am eating and drinking. So for dinner, I am having a stir fry of spinach, onions, mushrooms, cabbage and my tofu shirataki noodles.

Well at least it is all good for the old diet. Lord I love that kid.


1 comment:

betty said...

I saw this on the news last night; I had prayed yesterday morning that the guy would admit responsibility and plead guilty so that you/daughter would not have to face a trial. Thank you Lord!!!! You have a great son there! I know you are very proud of him!!!!

keeping you in prayers

betty