Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whew that seems to be over

OMG it was frickin hot on Monday. My son, who has an awesome truck, has a outside temp gage and it was at 117 degrees. Way way too hot. But yesterday, it seemed to cool a bit. But it was really humid.  Today on the other hand seems to be a lot cooler this AM and that is a good start. The last two days, it was running the AC on my way to work at 6:30 am. Crazy.

Still counting down til 10/13.  I am a bit anxious, I so don't want to fail. I shouldn't even be thinking like this, but my insecurities are raising there awful head again. There are times, when I think how wonderful it will be to feel comfortable in my own skin. I need to keep thinking positive thoughts. I need to think of this as an adventure with hunger pains. lol.... I am still reading web sites that are on weight loss. As soon as I get better with this blogging thing I will start listing them.

No comments: