Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I gave it a good try.

Well yesterday, I drank my drinks in the am and lunch. Had homemade from scratch fish soup, which was absolutely delish.  It was my first time making it, my mom use to make it and it was amazing. I must admit my son did most of it while I shopped and it was to die for. Yummy, unfortunately I ate too much for dinner, in fact, I was stuffed. Geez.  All I can say is I will try to do better today. As I said before, I am preparing my self for the ultimate (10/13/10) due date of the all liquid diet.  So far though, I am enjoying the drinks and with the exception of a few stomach growls, I am OK.  I am reading other weight loss blogs and they can be such a inspiration. OK some are not that inspirational, but they are very enjoyable to read and they do keep me encouraged. Even if it just lets me know, I am not the only one in this battle. I went to my daughters house and we did some before pictures of me.  I am thinking that maybe when I get discouraged, I can just look at these and realize that failure and giving up is not an option.


I have to admit, I am curious, I am all enthusiastic right now, as I assume everyone is when they first start. I wonder what my post will look like in a few days, weeks, months from now. I bet I will be a raving witch.
Hmmm only time will tell.

No comments: