Thursday, April 19, 2012

Well heck

Well I have been doing really well on the diet. So I come to weigh in and nada, nothing, zip loss.  After talking to the MD, she said it is the 800mg Ibuprofen I am taking for my back. (my back went out as usual). This retains water. Well, that sucks cause I cant stop taking it until my back gets better. I am actually kinda worried, my back has been going out a lot. I dont really want to go to the doctors, cause I dont want them to say that I need back surgery. I will never have back surgery, too many people come out of it with many many complications. (If they come out of it) I knew several cases where the patient had fatal complications. So forget about it!!

The weather here has been amazing. In my area at work its about 70is, which is perfect walking weather. At home, which is about 25 miles inland it is in the 80's and possibly the 90's. Iced Tea for me please :)



2 comments:

betty said...

Don't give up the ship, so to speak, Gracie. Just stay on the progarm; hope your back feels better; I'm with you; I wouldn't want anyone touching my back in surgery like that. I know when I went through weight loss like the program you are doing, I would have weeks I wouldn't lose too much; they said it was probably because my body was adjuting from the weight loss of previous weeks; sure enough the next week I would lose 2-3 or more pounds. So don't give up the ship! And you are right, gorgeous weather!

betty

Bluezy said...

That is messed up. I thought ibuprofen was an anti inflammatory?