Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF

Well I have said it before and I will say it again and again. TGIF.  What a long week this has been at work. I have only had a lunch break once this week so far. Labor relation issues with a staff member. Ugh.

But, next week will be different, as God is my witness(and he is) I am going to walk everyday if not for my physical needs but also for my mental needs.

I am getting restless, I told my daughter I need to plan for an adventure. I told her I wouldnt mind going to Las Vegas again near the end of the year. But, I want to plan something smaller sooner. She said she will think on it. She is good about planning trips. Comic Con, wasn't my idea of a vacation. It actually was very stressful and not restful what so ever.

I don't know maybe go back to the Queen Mary for a night or two. It really was beautiful. There is also a nice aquarium in the Long Beach area I think. I have been craving some forest views lately. I wish we didnt live so far from the Redwoods, that is so beautiful. Hmmm, I dont know maybe just some rest and relaxation and maybe a weekend in the pool will help.

2 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

I agree, you need a restful fun vacation! I should join you too!! ;) Hope your weekend is fabulous! :)

~Margene

betty said...

Lake Arrowhead? Idyllwild? Does sound like a busy week! I'd love to get away for a bit but what to do with the dog? (I know we can board him but with his shots, I'd rather not even though I know they are capable of giving him his shots :)

I hope it is a restful weekend for you!

betty