Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello

I am so sorry I have been gone for so long.  Things have been  pretty awful. As some of you know, my brother Pat passed away in July last year. His birthday was March 17th and as if the Lord hates me, my other brother, Mike died on Pats birthday. I got a call when I was at work. Completely unexpected. I have been numb for a while. He was a teacher in a local city called Chula Vista. The school held a large memorial for him on Friday. It was incredibly touching.  My last remaining brother and I have been working on his estate and things like that. 

I will try to keep up with this blog as I miss some of my blog friends so much.

6 comments:

Karen in SC said...

So sorry for your second loss of a dear brother.

Julie said...

I'm sorry Gracie about your 2nd brother. I can't imagine having to go through this loss again. Once with my sister has been enough. I do so understand.
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to you but life hasn't been kind a lot so trying to just life day to day.
Take care Gracie and know that I was thinking about you today.
Blessings!!

genius786 said...

yes it is written very well thanx for sharing your knowledge
anybody can tell hcg diet is safe for rapid weight loss ?

harbinger said...

Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

Olivia
1xoliviax1 gmail.com

Julie said...

Hi Gracie. Just stopping by while going though my blog list. I hope that you have found a bit of peace. I lost my sister also and it is hard at times.
Take care Gracie. Blessing my friend!

Julie said...

Hi Gracie. Just going through my blog list like I seem to do each August and remembered all you were going through. I lost my daddy 2 months ago and I sure can understand how hard it is.
Hope that you have found a bit of peace and am doing okay.
Blessing Gracie.